View the vibrant color of Colorado aspens in Snowmass. Now’s the time for leaf peeping, and there’s actually much more to it than the yellow aspen trees. The scrub oak turns a burnt ochre. The soaring cottonwoods change to a bright yellow. And smaller plants take on a myriad of colors from a rich oxblood to a vivid vermillion. See the incredibly colorful fall landscape before the white of winter sets in.
7 Fun Ways to See the Fall Colors in Snowmass
- Hiking on Snowmass Mountain. Hiking only trails include Summit Trail, Sierra Club Loop, Rabbit Run Nature Trail, Snowmass Way, and Vista Trail.
- Fly fishing on the Roaring Fork River at Jaffee Park just outside of Woody Creek. After netting a few cutthroats, head to popular eatery Woody Creek Tavern for lunch, dinner, or cocktails.
- Horseback riding in the Maroon Creek Valley at T-Lazy 7 Ranch.
- Driving tour in the Independence Pass area.
- Lunch at Pine Creek Cookhouse in the Castle Creek Valley.
- Mountain biking on Snowmass Mountain. Lifts keep turning each weekend through October 2. Plus, Snowmass boasts trails for all levels, so anyone can explore the mountain by bike.
- Take a cruiser bike down the Rio Grande Trail between Aspen and Woody Creek. The Airport Open Space is a beautiful meadow filled with colorful plants in their fall finery. You’ll feel like you’re nowhere near Highway 82 or the airport.
Turnkey Hotel Residence at Residences Viceroy Snowmass
Owners at the Residences Viceroy Snowmass enjoy the convenience of returning to a turnkey hotel residence. This means that there’s no maintenance and no growing to-do lists. Our dedicated team manages every detail, so each time you return, you’re able to enjoy each and every moment of your stay in Snowmass.
Learn about whole ownership opportunities at the Residences Viceroy Snowmass. Call 855-923-4500.